Over the past 9 years, our group has developed several technologies that are recognized world-wide.
- HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL 2015-2016: Steele Laboratory – Ultrasonic study of elastic cell properties un cultures and tissues as biomarkers of cell migration in cancer processes (i-Link actuation of CSIC)
- MECWINS: Ultrasonic Method to perform plasmapheresis processes in peripheral blood samples
- URJC: Convenio específico de colaboración entre el CSIC y la URJC para un STUDY OF ACOUSTIC CAVITATION
HIGHLIGHTED ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE GROUP
- Development of the first polymeric lab-on-chip platform resonating to perform particle separation by ultrasounds 2010
- First application of ultrasonic microresonators (polymeric devices) to perform Tumor Cells extraction from peripheral blood samples: http://www.scienceknowledge.org/2010/09/29/develop-a-microchip-ultrasonic-to-separate-tumor-cells-from-blood/
- Study of hydrodynamic mechanisms governing the particle interactions in processes of acoustic agglomeration